North Bali Tour
- Ulundanu beratan temple
- Handara gate
- Wanagiri hidden hills with the twin lake view
- Banyumala twin waterfall or Leke leke waterfall
- Sangeh monkey forest
- Coffee plantation
📖 ABOUT THIS TOUR:
- Starting from your hotel to north Bali areas, visit ulundanu temple, well known as the beautiful water temple encircling by the hills and lake Beratan. During the water level rice you may rent a traditional canoe to explore around the lake.
- Visit handara gate, it's a beautiful gate like heaven gate in East Bali, once heaven gate in East Bali volcano as a backdrop for this hardara gate has beautiful green mountain as the backdrop.
- Visit Wanagiri hills, it's a beautiful view of buyan lake, here you can try some different bamboo sculptures hanging above the lake, from swing, bamboo nest and many more beautiful photo spot.
- Visit waterfall, there is some beautiful waterfall you can choose between Banyumala, banyuwana or Leke leke waterfall on your choice.
- Visit a coffee plantation, here you will get free testers of some herbal tea and coffee combination originally from Bali.
- Visit Sangeh monkey forest, green forest and sacred temple with up to 600 monkeys roaming around the temple areas.
✅ Price included:
- For 1 up to 5 people
- Private tour 8 to 10 hours
- comfortable car with air conditioner
- English speaking driver
- parking fees
- Meal & drink
- Entrance ticket
⏰ Tour duration: 8 to 10 hours
🚘 Pick up time:
08.00 - 08:30am (or let us know your best pick up time)
MORE INFO or BOOKING:
📱DM Instagram @balitravelista