Elephant wash and Ubud Tour
- Tegalalang rice terraces
- Jungle swing
- Batuan temple
- Tegenungan waterfall
- Elephant wash activities
- if time permits you can add Ubud art villages and coffee plantation.
📖 ABOUT THIS TOUR :
• Starting from your hotel to Ubud village.
• Visit Tegalalang rice terraces, trek around the rice field and see the rice farmer do their daily routine on the rice field, learn how they plant to harvesting time.
• Experience swing above the beautiful valley and take some beautiful pictures from the bamboo nest sculptures.
• Visit Batuan temple, a beautiful ancient Hindus temple with traditional carving around the wall and gate.
• Take a dip in tegenungan waterfall, the biggest waterfall in Ubud village. Here you can swim or just enjoy the view of the waterfall.
• Heading to elephant sanctuary to join the elephant wash program, here you will play and have fun with the elephant, from feeding to come close and bathe the elephant with mud and water.
• If time permits you can stop by Ubud traditional art village, it's a Balinese local compound where the local make Balinese traditional art and crafts before they sell to the market around Bali island.
✅ PRICE INCLUDED :
✓ For 1 up to 5 people
✓ Private tour 8 to 10 hours
✓ comfortable car with air conditioner
✓ English speaking driver
✓ parking fees
❌ PRICE DON'T INCLUDED :
- Meal and drink
- Entrance ticket
⏰ TOUR DURATION: 8 to 10 hours
🚘 PICK UP TIME:
08.00 - 08:30am (or let us know your best pick up time)
MORE INFO or BOOKING:
📱DM Instagram @balitravelista